- The charge for membership is £30
- This entitles entry to all screenings in the season. There is no further charge
- Membership is open to anyone aged 16 or over
- Attendance at screenings is limited to members and their guests
- The general public are not admitted. GFS screens films on a membership only basis
- Membership is not transferrable
If you are interested in joining, contact the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or download a membership form by clicking here and send it with your payment to the address on the form.
The Constitution of the Godalming Film Society may be viewed by clicking here.
- Members can bring up to two guests to a screening
- Tickets must be reserved prior to the day of screening (preferably 48 hrs so we can ensure details reach the reception desk) They cannot be sold on the door.
- Members should make the reservation and accompany their guests to the film
- Tickets cost £4.50 each payable on the evening of the screening. Cheques
(if possible), rather than cash, would be appreciated
- To book tickets in advance, contact the Guest Ticket Co-ordinator email@example.com or call 01428 652915