- The charge for membership is £30
- This entitles entry to all screenings in the season. There is no further charge
- Membership is open to anyone aged 16 or over
- Attendance at screenings is limited to members and their guests
- The general public are not admitted. GFS screens films on a membership only basis
- Membership is not transferrable
If you are interested in joining, contact the Membership Secretary (email@example.com) or download a membership form by clicking here and send it with your payment to the address on the form.
The Constitution of the Godalming Film Society may be viewed by clicking here.
- Members can bring up to two guests to a screening
- Tickets must be reserved prior to the day of screening (preferably 48 hrs so we can ensure details reach the reception desk) They cannot be sold on the door.
- Members should make the reservation and accompany their guests to the film
- Tickets cost £4.50 each payable on the evening of the screening. Cheques
(if possible), rather than cash, would be appreciated
- To book tickets in advance, contact the Guest Ticket Co-ordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01428 652915
NEW - Membership Gift Tokens
We now have Membership Gift Tokens available in full- or half-season versions, costing £30 and £20 respectively. The full-season token can be exchanged by the recipient for a full membership card with all the normal entitlements for the entire programme for one season. The half-season token can be exchanged for a membership to see either the first half of the programme (up to and including the last film in December) or the second half of the programme (from January to the end of the season). Each token comes with a space for you to write in the recipient's name and a full programme listing on the reverse. The tokens are available from the Membership Secretary via email@example.com.